You can collaborate with the Culture for All Service in the planning and implementation of training.
The training contents are customized according to the client´s needs. The extent of the training can range from brief bulletins or seminar presentations to training projects lasting several days. Through the Culture for All Service you can reach experts in various fields.
Cooperation in organizing training can be carried out in regions throughout Finland.
Contact: rita.paqvalen(a) fng.fi
Examples of training topics
- Developing cultural services that welcome participation and inclusion and take diverse audiences into account
- Developing the accessibility of a cultural site
- Developing knowledge between cultures
- How to develop communications to take diverse clients into account
- Improving access to culture for a specific target group
- How to prepare a strategy to improve accessibility
- Good service for clients with mobility or functional concerns
- What to take into account in renovation building