"The cultural monuments and their spatial perception by the people with visual impairments" International scientific conference 5th to 6th April 2012.
The conference will discuss the following issues:
- theoretical bases of the social and cultural rehabilitation of the people with visual disabilities;
- psychological aspects of perception of cultural monuments by the people with severe visual impairments;
- tactile perception of the small and large sculptural and architectural forms by the blind people;
- spatial orientation of the people with visual disabilities in an architectural environment;
- problems of prototyping of the monuments of architecture: specificity, technique, results;
- research methodology of perception of the architectural history by the people with visual disabilities;
- some problems of organization of the museum space for its perception by the visually impaired;
- development of a creative thinking of the visually impaired people;
- perception of the cultural monuments as an active form of socialization for the people with severe disabilities;
- archaeology and tactile accessing the archaeological objects by the visually impaired persons;
- the place and the role of the special libraries in organizing activities in supporting the skills of perception of cultural monuments for people with visual impairments;
- integration into society of persons with profound visual impairment as a complex socio-psychological problem.
For more information please contact Olga Ustinova:
Phone: 7 (812) 232-37-21